Cover your bases, create good foundationsSophisticated, responsive employment law allows businesses to cover all ‘legal bases’ whilst putting in place a solid foundation for future growth. Rouse Lawyers represents business clients across the country and around the world from our base in Brisbane, Australia. Our team offers comprehensive employment law services, but can also link you into experts across taxation law, franchising law or estate planning to ensure you reap all the benefits of your investments.
What can an expert employment lawyer do for you?As one of the leading commercial law firms in Brisbane, Rouse Lawyers covers all aspects of employment law, including:
- preparing employment and contractor agreements tailored to our clients’ specific business needs
- advising on employee versus contractor issues
- preparing exit agreements and deeds of release
- protection of intellectual property and confidential information in the employment/contractor environment
- drafting restraint of trade clauses and providing advice in relation to enforcement
- advising large and small businesses in relation to employment disputes, including unfair dismissal claims and breach of contract matters
- acting for clients in the litigation of employment law matters, including court appearances, mediation and compulsory conferences
Team Leader: Stephanie Forward
A member of the Dispute Resolution and Employment Law teams, Stephanie brings to Rouse demonstrated experience in litigation matters including general commercial and employment disputes, insolvency, tax and estates, and contractor issues.
Latest From The Blog - Employment Law
"We recommend the team at Rouse Lawyers"
“Ligentia Australia engages Rouse Lawyers to provide strategic and practical employment law advice. They understand the sensitivity and time constraints often involved, and respond accordingly. We recommend the team at Rouse Lawyers to businesses looking for trusted employment law advisors.”
“Michelle obviously had a wealth of experience”
“Michelle, at Rouse Lawyers, was very professional in helping us, ForkForce Australia, protect one of our domain names against a competitor’s legal dispute. Michelle obviously had a wealth of experience and she quickly helped diffuse a potentially larger legal situation to achieve a favourable outcome. Thanks again Michelle.”
“Rouse Lawyers were across all the issues and I felt very secure”
“When seeking a Trademark registration for DanDaLion Friends it was important to get the detail exactly right. Rouse Lawyers were across all the issues and I felt very secure with their advice in what can be a potentially difficult area. Thanks to the team for delivering peace of mind so brilliantly.”