Cover your bases, create good foundationsSophisticated, responsive employment law allows businesses to cover all ‘legal bases’ whilst putting in place a solid foundation for future growth. Rouse Lawyers represents business clients across the country and around the world from our base in Brisbane, Australia. Our team offers comprehensive employment law services, but can also link you into experts across taxation law, franchising law or estate planning to ensure you reap all the benefits of your investments.
What can an expert employment lawyer do for you?As one of the leading commercial law firms in Brisbane, Rouse Lawyers covers all aspects of employment law, including:
- preparing employment and contractor agreements tailored to our clients’ specific business needs
- advising on employee versus contractor issues
- preparing exit agreements and deeds of release
- protection of intellectual property and confidential information in the employment/contractor environment
- drafting restraint of trade clauses and providing advice in relation to enforcement
- advising large and small businesses in relation to employment disputes, including unfair dismissal claims and breach of contract matters
- acting for clients in the litigation of employment law matters, including court appearances, mediation and compulsory conferences
Practice Area Expert:
Justine is an employment lawyer with over 20 years’ experience. Justine works closely with clients to manage the risks related to what is generally one of the biggest costs and assets of a business, its people. Justine works to know and understand a client’s business, to provide workplace strategies and solutions on a wide range of matters in employment, industrial relations, safety and compliance.
Team Leader: Eloise Pawley
Eloise is a strong commercial litigator focused on developing strategies which achieve optimal outcomes for our clients. She is a dedicated and integral member of the Commercial Litigation and Corporate & Commercial teams at Rouse Lawyers, ensuring that our representation is cost effective, efficient and responsive to our clients’ commercial focus.
Latest From The Blog - Employment Law
"We have no hesitation in recommending the firm"
“At Smarterapps, we deal with a lot of new and exciting concepts – legal advice is very important. Having worked with Rouse Lawyers, we have no hesitation in recommending the firm to our own valued clients for the best legal advice and representation possible.”
"We call upon Rouse Lawyers for their invaluable advice"
We have used Rouse Lawyers over the past 3 years, predominantly in our mergers and acquisitions activities. Matthew and his team understand the needs of larger family businesses, and their pragmatic and commercial approach to transactions is first class. From personal matters to large deals, we call upon Rouse Lawyers for their invaluable advice.
"We have been delighted with the results"
“As a civil contractor in this environment, we need someone we can rely upon when it comes to large payment claims and recovery. Rouse Lawyers has assisted us in a number of recovery matters including Eloise’s fantastic efforts recently with recovery from Walton Constructions. We have been delighted with the results.”