Cover your bases, create good foundationsSophisticated, responsive employment law allows businesses to cover all ‘legal bases’ whilst putting in place a solid foundation for future growth. Rouse Lawyers represents business clients across the country and around the world from our base in Brisbane, Australia. Our team offers comprehensive employment law services, but can also link you into experts across taxation law, franchising law or estate planning to ensure you reap all the benefits of your investments.
What can an expert employment lawyer do for you?As one of the leading commercial law firms in Brisbane, Rouse Lawyers covers all aspects of employment law, including:
- preparing employment and contractor agreements tailored to our clients’ specific business needs
- advising on employee versus contractor issues
- preparing exit agreements and deeds of release
- protection of intellectual property and confidential information in the employment/contractor environment
- drafting restraint of trade clauses and providing advice in relation to enforcement
- advising large and small businesses in relation to employment disputes, including unfair dismissal claims and breach of contract matters
- acting for clients in the litigation of employment law matters, including court appearances, mediation and compulsory conferences
Practice Area Expert:
Justine is an employment lawyer with over 20 years’ experience. Justine works closely with clients to manage the risks related to what is generally one of the biggest costs and assets of a business, its people. Justine works to know and understand a client’s business, to provide workplace strategies and solutions on a wide range of matters in employment, industrial relations, safety and compliance.
Latest From The Blog - Employment Law
“Rouse Lawyers assisted our fast-growing commercial fit-out and building business for around 4 years. We have called upon the firm’s expertise in intellectual property, software development and contract negotiation matters.”
"The team at Rouse Lawyers has been fantastic."
The team at Rouse Lawyers has been fantastic. As a new technology startup, we had some unique requirements around licensing and partner agreements, trademarking as well as off-shore contractor agreements. Matthew and Patrick have been great to deal with – not only from an advice perspective but also delivering these agreements in a timely manner. Dealing with Rouse Lawyers has allowed us to concentrate on our business knowing the legal side is in good hands.
"We highly recommend Matthew Rouse of Rouse Lawyers"
We engaged the services of Matthew Rouse of Rouse Lawyers for the sale of our Medical business. We understood this process could be long, stressful & complicated as it indeed turned out to be. Matthew handled the process with great care, patience & diligence & he helped to drive the negotiations forward culminating in a successful outcome. Matthew was always available for comment & advice & his unflappable nature was of great reassurance to us. We highly recommend Matthew Rouse of Rouse Lawyers.