Cover your bases, create good foundationsSophisticated, responsive employment law allows businesses to cover all ‘legal bases’ whilst putting in place a solid foundation for future growth. Rouse Lawyers represents business clients across the country and around the world from our base in Brisbane, Australia. Our team offers comprehensive employment law services, but can also link you into experts across taxation law, franchising law or estate planning to ensure you reap all the benefits of your investments.
What can an expert employment lawyer do for you?As one of the leading commercial law firms in Brisbane, Rouse Lawyers covers all aspects of employment law, including:
- preparing employment and contractor agreements tailored to our clients’ specific business needs
- advising on employee versus contractor issues
- preparing exit agreements and deeds of release
- protection of intellectual property and confidential information in the employment/contractor environment
- drafting restraint of trade clauses and providing advice in relation to enforcement
- advising large and small businesses in relation to employment disputes, including unfair dismissal claims and breach of contract matters
- acting for clients in the litigation of employment law matters, including court appearances, mediation and compulsory conferences
Stephanie is an experienced Commercial Litigation Associate who has recently joined the Rouse team. As a member of the Dispute Resolution team, Stephanie brings to Rouse demonstrated experience in several litigation matters.
As an accomplished and detail focused lawyer, Stephanie strives to take the stress out of chaotic legal situations by communicating openly and representing all clients' interests in a fearless and strategic manner to achieve desired outcomes.
Latest From The Blog - Employment Law
"Engaged to implement our franchise system and structures for expansion"
“After aptly handling a previous long-term dispute of ours in such a competent manner, Rouse Lawyers were engaged to implement our franchise system and structures for expansion. The commercial advice and timely assistance provided by Matthew and Peter has been outstanding.”
"We highly recommend Matthew Rouse of Rouse Lawyers"
We engaged the services of Matthew Rouse of Rouse Lawyers for the sale of our Medical business. We understood this process could be long, stressful & complicated as it indeed turned out to be. Matthew handled the process with great care, patience & diligence & he helped to drive the negotiations forward culminating in a successful outcome. Matthew was always available for comment & advice & his unflappable nature was of great reassurance to us. We highly recommend Matthew Rouse of Rouse Lawyers.
"We have been delighted with the results"
“As a civil contractor in this environment, we need someone we can rely upon when it comes to large payment claims and recovery. Rouse Lawyers has assisted us in a number of recovery matters including Eloise’s fantastic efforts recently with recovery from Walton Constructions. We have been delighted with the results.”