Cover your bases, create good foundationsSophisticated, responsive employment law allows businesses to cover all ‘legal bases’ whilst putting in place a solid foundation for future growth. Rouse Lawyers represents business clients across the country and around the world from our base in Brisbane, Australia. Our team offers comprehensive employment law services, but can also link you into experts across taxation law, franchising law or estate planning to ensure you reap all the benefits of your investments.
What can an expert employment lawyer do for you?As one of the leading commercial law firms in Brisbane, Rouse Lawyers covers all aspects of employment law, including:
- preparing employment and contractor agreements tailored to our clients’ specific business needs
- advising on employee versus contractor issues
- preparing exit agreements and deeds of release
- protection of intellectual property and confidential information in the employment/contractor environment
- drafting restraint of trade clauses and providing advice in relation to enforcement
- advising large and small businesses in relation to employment disputes, including unfair dismissal claims and breach of contract matters
- acting for clients in the litigation of employment law matters, including court appearances, mediation and compulsory conferences
Practice Area Expert:
Justine is an employment lawyer with over 20 years’ experience. Justine works closely with clients to manage the risks related to what is generally one of the biggest costs and assets of a business, its people. Justine works to know and understand a client’s business, to provide workplace strategies and solutions on a wide range of matters in employment, industrial relations, safety and compliance.
Team Leader: Eloise Pawley
Eloise is a strong commercial litigator focused on developing strategies which achieve optimal outcomes for our clients. She is a dedicated and integral member of the Commercial Litigation and Corporate & Commercial teams at Rouse Lawyers, ensuring that our representation is cost effective, efficient and responsive to our clients’ commercial focus.
Latest From The Blog - Employment Law
“Rouse Lawyers assisted our fast-growing commercial fit-out and building business for around 4 years. We have called upon the firm’s expertise in intellectual property, software development and contract negotiation matters.”
"Robert was outstanding"
Robert was outstanding. He was pro-active with his views and was very forthcoming with the approaches that should be taken and possible ramifications. He kept us informed all the way, was very definitive on things and just handled every little bump and left field issue along the way in his stride. The way he communicated with the Australian Taxation Office was exceptional.
"Smooth, affordable and manageable"
“We recently engaged Rouse Lawyers to assist us in purchasing our first home. The support we received from Jesse Mason and his team was invaluable, easing the overwhelming emotions of being first time homebuyers. He supported us to understand both the land and home contracts, walking us through the process and promptly responding to any concerns, which made the whole process smooth, affordable and manageable”.