Rouse Lawyers is an established and fast growing corporate and commercial law firm with large modern offices in the James St precinct of Brisbane. We have a high-performance culture with a supportive and collaborative team environment.
We pride ourselves on exemplary client service. The protection of our clients’ businesses is our number one priority. This is demonstrated by our holistic and full-service approach to the delivery of legal services.
Due to the continuing growth of our core commercial practice, an exciting opportunity has arisen; we are currently seeking a lawyer with 2 – 5 years’ PAE in corporate / commercial law to join our leading commercial team.
Experience in the followings areas is desirable:
- Business sales and acquisitions (M&A)
- Franchising (Franchisors and franchisees)
- Terms of trade, credit applications & PPSR registrations
- Entity establishment, such as companies and trusts
- Shareholders agreements / basic structure
- Technology contracts and Privacy
- Start-up advisory and capital raising
This is a perfect role to grow your skills and experience whilst working alongside supportive and experienced senior transactional lawyers with an exciting and varied client base.
In this role, you will enjoy working with several well-known and emerging organisations across a wide variety of commercial matters.
You will be a detailed and technical lawyer with sharp drafting skills who is able to deliver astute and practical legal advice.
In addition to your technical skills, we are looking for someone who is:
- Genuinely client-focused – you put clients first
- Driven and shows initiative
- Willing to work hard and seeks excellence in their work
- A team player who is goal orientated
There will also be plenty of opportunities to get involved in marketing, business development, community engagement and innovation.
Above market salary on offer commensurate with experience.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted prior to interviewing.
Applications by covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be held in strict confidence.