Associate Litigation Lawyer
We are currently seeking an Associate Lawyer with 2 – 5 years PAE dispute resolution experience to join our expanding litigation and private wealth teams.
We have an exciting opportunity for a smart ambitious mid-level lawyer to join our growing team. This is a perfect role where you can grow your skills and experience whilst working alongside experienced senior lawyers with an exciting and varied client base.
In this role, you’ll enjoy working with a number of well-known and emerging organisations across a wide variety of matters, including:
- Shareholders’ disputes;
- Acting for and against liquidators;
- Public examinations;
- Contractual disputes;
- Intellectual property disputes; and
- Property and land disputes.
You will be a detailed and technical lawyer with sharp drafting and research skills who is prepared to draft their own pleadings and advice work.
In addition to your technical skills, we are looking for someone who is:
- Able to work autonomously
- Genuinely client-focused – you put clients first
- Driven and shows initiative
- Willing to work hard and seeks excellence in their work
- A team player who is goal orientated
There will also be plenty of opportunities to get involved in marketing, business development, community engagement and innovation.
Above market salary on offer commensurate with experience.
Applications by covering letter and resume to [email protected] and will be held in strict confidence.