Tammy is a compassionate adviser focused on delivering comprehensive Estate Plans in an effective and practical manner. Tammy’s background in general practice prior to her Estate Planning roles, serves her well in developing a holistic approach to crafting practical succession plans.
A respected member of the Rouse Lawyers team, Tammy is committed to understanding what clients want to achieve in their Estate Plan, reviewing and assessing business and personal structures and providing advice and implementing an Estate Plan suited to each individual circumstance.
Tammy’s expertise includes providing advice and preparing documents relevant to estate planning, such as:
- Testamentary Trusts;
- Enduring Powers of Attorney;
- Advanced Heath Directives;
- Family Trust Deed Control Mechanisms;
- Superannuation Fund Succession and Nomination;
- Shareholders’ Agreements; and
- Company Constitution Review and Advice.
Tammy is experienced in client consultation, management and development of an effective Estate Plan for the succession of assets in a range of circumstances.
With proven efficiency and accuracy, Tammy ensures that our clients overall and specialised estate planning objectives are achieved.
Tammy acts for clients across the board, including the preparation of simple wills through to more comprehensive Estate Plans (for example, Estate Plans incorporating Heritage Protective Will Trusts). The essential review and advice required for complex business structures and entities, in view of our clients succession objectives, include family trust deed review and advice, company constitution terminology considerations and assessment of capacity issues.
Tammy is experienced in providing advice to clients and preparing Estate Plans accommodating:
- high risk professions and generally at risk individuals;
- beneficiaries with mild disabilities;
- bankrupt individuals;
- taxation opportunities in estate planning;
- special Needs and Special Disability Trusts;
- gifts to charities;
- issues regarding testamentary capacity; and
- potential for Family Provision Application.
Tammy is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the Supreme Court of Queensland.