Tammy has a background in a commercial general practice, in addition to taxation, Wills and Estate Planning, is ongoing additional study in Masters (Applied Law) for Wills and Estate Planning and is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners – equipping her with practical knowledge of the pitfalls to beware, a genuine ability to empathise and wish to enhance the ultimate gift given to survivors – an effective and positive Estate Plan.
A Good Estate Plan is the best gift you can give. If you want to leave a positive legacy for those you love and work with, the simplest thing you can do is to review your Estate Plan with the advice of a qualified professional, with a knowledge of the pitfalls to avoid. Tammy has a genuine desire to help people create a plan that suits their personal and business goals.
Individuals whether employees, professionals, entrepreneurs, retired or current business owners who want practical and effective advice designed to create a practical, yet positive legacy.
The solutions Tammy and the Private Wealth Team create include:
- Knowledge of Legislation, Practical outcomes and Comprehension of Personal and Business Wishes;
- Giving the Right assets to the Right people at the Right time;
- Improved flexibility, asset protection and taxation benefits to survivors;
- Addressing potential risk of a contest of Wills, Attorney documents, other;
- Passing control of assets not covered by your Will;
- Creating Attorney documents to solve the problems created by a lack of capacity, or other need for delegation (age/absence overseas/other);
- Addressing and avoiding potential problems created by a lack of cohesion of documents (Constitutions, Trust Deeds, Wills, Attorney documents etc.);
- Giving Guardians practical Guidance on how you wish your minor children to be raised and provided for, both emotionally and financially;
- Answering troublesome issues to avoid disputes on heirloom assets, photos, burial wishes, digital assets and crypto-currency;
- Advance Health Directive completion (ideally at a time when choices are clear and health is good!); and
- Cohesion with your Accounting and Financial advice.
- Masters in Applied Law (majoring in Wills & Estate) (Currently completing)
- Legal Practice Course, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, SCU
- Full Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
- Queensland Law Society
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- Supreme Court of New South Wales