A Good Estate Plan is the best gift you can give. If you want to leave a positive legacy for those you love and work with, the simplest thing you can do is to review your Estate Plan with the advice of a qualified professional, with a knowledge of the pitfalls to avoid. I have a genuine desire to help people create a plan that suits their personal and business goals.
Who I Help
I am the go-to estate planning lawyer for professionals, entrepreneurs and small business owners who want practical and effective advice designed to create a practical, yet positive legacy.
The solutions I create include:
- Knowledge of Legislation, Practical outcomes and Comprehension of Personal and Business Wishes;
- Giving the Right assets to the Right people at the Right time;
- Provide greater flexibility, asset protection and taxation benefits to survivors;
- Addressing potential risk of a contest of Wills, Attorney documents, other;
- Passing control of assets not covered by your Will;
- Creating Attorney documents to solve the problems created by a lack of capacity, need for delegation due to age/absence overseas/other;
- Addressing and avoiding potential problems created by a lack of cohesion of documents (Constitutions, Trust Deeds, Wills, Attorney documents etc);
- Giving Guardians practical Guidance on how you wish your minor children are raised and provided for, both emotionally and financially;
- Answering troublesome issues to avoid disputes on heirloom assets, photos, burial wishes, digital assets and crypto-currency;
- Advance Health Directive completion (ideally at a time when choices are clear and health is good!); and
- Cohesion with advice provided by your Accounting and Financial Advising professionals.
How I am Different
I have a background in a commercial general practice, in addition to taxation, Wills and Estate Planning – equipping me with practical knowledge of the pitfalls to beware, a genuine ability to empathize and wish to enhance the ultimate gift given to survivors – an effective and positive Estate Plan.
Looking for a professionally qualified, experienced Wills & Estate Planning legal adviser that can pass on the positive Legacy that you wish to give to your survivors?