Stephanie brings to Rouse Lawyers demonstrated experience in litigation matters including general commercial disputes, insolvency, tax, and trusts.
Stephanie is an accomplished and detail focussed lawyer. She strives to take the stress out of chaotic legal situations by communicating openly and representing all clients’ interests in a fearless and strategic manner to achieve desired outcomes.
Stephanie has been referred to as a formidable litigator and often appears as a solicitor advocate in the Queensland State Courts and Federal Courts.
Recent examples of Stephanie’s matters include:
- Preparation of a five-day arbitration which involved a dispute between the shareholders of a business with a turnover of almost $100 million;
- A dispute over a deceased estate worth in excess of $40 million;
- A significant contractual dispute for a franchisee which involved multiple hearings at which she appeared as advocate;
- Queensland Supreme Court proceedings regarding confidential information and constructive trusts;
- Queensland Supreme Court proceedings regarding allegations of misleading and deceptive conduct.
- Australian Law Awards Rising Star of the Year Finalist, 2020
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons), QUT
- Bachelor of Justice (Criminology), QUT
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, QUT
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice•
- Supreme Court of Queensland
- High Court of Australia
- Queensland Young Lawyers
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
- Brisbane Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Queensland Law Society