Charlotte has practiced intellectual property and commercial law for more than 10 years, excelling in working across legal jurisdictions.
Having previously practiced in Denmark, with both international and national corporations, she brings international skill and expertise to an area of law that needs to be applied in a global context.
Charlotte recognises that through technology, the world is more inter-connected and markets more competitive. Establishing and protecting intellectual property is increasingly essential to businesses both small and large.
Charlotte takes the time to listen to her clients and never assumes she knows their situation. She likes working with and for them to find the best possible solution to their problems. Words and actions mean everything to her, and therefore will never be anything but honest and reliable.
She loves a good challenge and is always finding new ways to add real value to her clients.
She specialises in:
- Securing and commercialisation of IP rights
- Filing and prosecution of national, European, and international trademark, patent, and design applications
- Managing IP portfolios
- Negotiating and drafting IP related agreements (confidentiality, license, alliances, co-existence, joint ventures)
- IP infringement settlements and lawsuits
- Advising on product liability, and unfair competition law and practices
- Drafting and negotiating agreements for film production