17-Page Guide Reveals:
How To Protect Your Business and Your Assets While Allowing Your Business To Thrive
Discover exactly what you need to get your “ducks in a row” to protect your business from every angle and focus on moving it forward without worry.
Inside you’ll get the following sources of value:
- The must-handle steps for getting your legal ducks in a row right from the start of your business (this often separates the lasting successes from the failures)
- What you need to do once you start scaling your business (treating your business the same way you did when starting out will likely open you to new risks, and also force you to pay higher taxes than you need to)
- How to make certain you’re well-guarded if someone comes after you and your business (plus how you can often avoid these situations, or at least minimize their impact)
- What you need to know legally (and what documentation is required) to smoothly exit your business — whether by choice or even if your hand has being forced
- The agreements you must have in place to reduce or eliminate the risk of internal disputes between shareholders (having these in place can save a lot of time, money, and headaches down the line)
About The Author
What Our Clients Are Saying About Rouse Lawyers…
"Engaged to implement our franchise system and structures for expansion"
“After aptly handling a previous long-term dispute of ours in such a competent manner, Rouse Lawyers were engaged to implement our franchise system and structures for expansion. The commercial advice and timely assistance provided by Matthew and Peter has been outstanding.”
"Their knowledge of franchising is comprehensive"
“I have tried several of the larger law firms at the big end of town but found their services to be quite bland and predictable. Rouse Lawyers’s style of operation suits me much better, their knowledge of franchising is comprehensive, and just as importantly, their thinking is distinctly street wise and entrepreneurial.”
"I would recommend Rouse Lawyers for any business"
“Young Guns has engaged Rouse Lawyer for all legal requirement/advice for the past 10 years. They have been on our business journey from 10 employees to 450 employees. Matt and Peter have always showed a personal interest in our business success and therefore made many recommendations for short term and long term strategies. I would be happy to recommend Rouse Lawyers for any business looking for a legal partner who they can trust and can provide ongoing, up to date advice.”
Download Your Copy of “The Business Owner’s Legal Guide” Today
A few moments from now you’ll be able to immediately identify both legal considerations you must make for your current phase of business, as well as the liabilities and other risks threatening your business right now.
P.S. If you haven’t been working with a lawyer experienced in helping businesses succeed,
there’s a high chance you’re facing legal problems you aren’t even aware of yet.
This legal guide makes it easy to identify these so click here to claim your copy.