Let’s face it, finding the right lawyer can be a headache.Especially when it comes to finding one who is business savvy and can understand the unique nature of your business and what you’re trying to achieve. Whether you are…
- Entering into a new venture and want to make sure you’re protected from the get-go, while bettering the odds of success by putting the right agreements in place
- Exposed to significant risks in your business and want to put multiple layers of protection in place BEFORE you need it
- Dealing with a dispute and want to resolve it smoothly without putting your business and assets at risk
- Want to scale your business by franchising and need tailored legal guidance and agreements to protect your reputation and IP
- Launching an app and need to protect yourself from liability
- Ready to make a smooth transition OUT of your current business so you can move on to other things
- Paying more taxes than you should and want to restructure your business in a more financially beneficial way
- Seeking a way to protect your invaluable intellectual property from no-good thieves
How We Help Entrepreneurs & Business OwnersUnlike most law firms, we go beyond simply providing legal advice. We’re offer a rare blend of legal expertise and business savvy, which means we can better serve you in achieving your commercial goals quicker, more affordably, and with less headaches. If you’re serious about long-term business success, and protecting everything you’ve built (or are beginning to build), it’s not only smart, it’s essential you find the right legal advice for what you need. The quickest and easiest way to learn more is to get in touch for a 30-minute Legal Strategy Session with one of our senior lawyers. During this fast-paced, no-nonsense session we’ll:
- Discuss your specific matter, or gain an understanding of your commercial goals… so that we can provide you legal advice custom-tailored to your specific needs (this is crucial as every business is unique, as is every legal matter)
- Help you identify any immediate risks to your business and assets (and let you know exactly what needs to happen to guard yourself against these)
- Explore ways we can work together, how we can help you achieve your desired business outcomes, and how much it will cost so you know EXACTLY what to expect
What Our Clients Have To Say About Rouse Lawyers…
"I would recommend Rouse Lawyers for any business"
“Young Guns has engaged Rouse Lawyer for all legal requirement/advice for the past 10 years. They have been on our business journey from 10 employees to 450 employees. Matt and Peter have always showed a personal interest in our business success and therefore made many recommendations for short term and long term strategies. I would be happy to recommend Rouse Lawyers for any business looking for a legal partner who they can trust and can provide ongoing, up to date advice.”
"It's hard to find good lawyer that understands a "tech" business - Rouse Lawyers are that firm…"
“A Big Thank You” to Matthew & the Team at Rouse Lawyers – have assisted me & my business in so many different legal items – from wills to buying property/structuring our business/trademarks/negotiating large deals/spam/privacy issues/lease on our 4 different offices… It’s hard to find good lawyer that understands a “tech” business – Rouse Lawyers are that firm… so skilled in many areas.”
"We call upon Rouse Lawyers for their invaluable advice"
We have used Rouse Lawyers over the past 3 years, predominantly in our mergers and acquisitions activities. Matthew and his team understand the needs of larger family businesses, and their pragmatic and commercial approach to transactions is first class. From personal matters to large deals, we call upon Rouse Lawyers for their invaluable advice.
This Legal Strategy Session Is 100% Obligation-FreeThere’s no cost. There’s no catch. We offer this short complimentary session so you can get clarity about which legal needs when it comes to lasting business success, and to find out whether or not we’re the right match for each other. If it seems like a good fit, we’ll explore ways of moving forward in a way that bests suits your needs. If it’s not a great fit, then at the very least you’ll walk away with a deeper understanding of where you’re at risk and what you need to get handled. To secure a time for your session, please click the button below and schedule your call.
“We call upon Rouse Lawyers for their invaluable advice”
“We have used Rouse Lawyers over the past 3 years, predominantly in our mergers and acquisitions activities. Matthew and his team understand the needs of larger family businesses, and their pragmatic and commercial approach to transactions is first class. From personal matters to large deals, we call upon Rouse Lawyers for their invaluable advice.
“We highly recommend Rouse Lawyers”
“Camfil Farr is a multinational organisation and we use lawyers across the world. Rouse Lawyers, was chosen as alternative to the top tier, and have acted for us in a number of matters concerning our Australian operations. We have found their strategic advice and alternate approaches to the law to be highly valuable and unique. We highly recommend Rouse Lawyers.”
“We have been delighted with the results”
“As a civil contractor in this environment we need someone we can rely upon when it comes to large payment claims and recovery. Rouse has assisted us in a number of recovery matters and we have been delighted with the results.”