We act for a number of lenders and borrowers in different capacities. We act for traditional lenders, commercial hirers, bridge financiers and SME clients in vendor financed transactions.
We also act for other clients who have been affected by the Personal Property and Securities Act including suppliers who retain title to goods provided on credit or consignment.
Our services in this area include:
- Personal Property Securities Act advice and PPSR registrations;
- guarantees and indemnities;
- General Security Agreements (aka fixed and floating charges);
- simple and complex loan agreements;
- real property mortgages;
- equipment or machinery leases;
- Hire-Purchase Agreements;
- advice on the National Consumer Credit Protection Act and Australian Credit Licenses; and
- preparation of quasi-debt instruments such as Convertible Notes.
- advise on terms of trade and application of the Personal Property and Securities Act.