Experienced Litigation Secretary
Due to the continuing growth of our Litigation practice, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced legal secretary to join the team.
This opportunity exists for a vibrant, well presented, and experienced secretary to take a lead support role in the practice.
If you consider yourself to have the following:
- Ability to forecast and prepare for incoming tasks in an efficient manner;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Exceptional document production skills;
- Advanced skills in Word and Outlook;
- Proactive approach and first rate secretarial and typing skills;
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner;
- Ability to work under pressure, in fast paced environments and be able to prioritise urgency of work; and
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver an excellent level of customer service.
Then we would like to hear from you.
At least 4 years ‘experience as a Secretary within a law firm environment is required with experience in the commercial space highly desirable. Salary commensurate with experience.
You will have a varied and busy role, which means you will also be responsible for, including but not limited to, the following:
- File maintenance – opening, email filing, closing, and archiving;
- Word processing – preparation of correspondence, printing, collation, and manipulation of complex documents;
- Managing incoming correspondence and preparing mail including collating enclosures;
- Managing telephones, electronic diaries, and voicemail for team members;
- General accounts, reporting and monthly billing;
- Organising meetings and travel, including a proactive approach to reorganising commitments on a need’s basis;
- Have a flexible approach to helping out of core business hours from time to time; and
- General administrative duties tasks as directed by partners of the firm, managers, and senior secretaries.
If you are looking for your next exciting permanent opportunity, please get in touch.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted prior to interviewing.
Applications by covering letter and resume to email@example.com and will be held in strict confidence.