When a company faces insolvency, a number of complex legal issues can arise. Our litigation team works with administrators, liquidators, banks, accounting firms, companies and directors to advise and act in relation to corporate insolvency.
We are experienced in:
- advising directors and shareholders on their rights and obligations in the event of insolvency;
- acting for creditors and liquidators in preference claims, uncommercial transactions and other like claims;
- company winding-up, both voluntary and court ordered;
- issuing and setting aside creditors statutory demands; and
- advising insolvency practitioners on their rights and obligations.
Further reading on this topic includes: