Whether it is strategic private treaty M&A work, debt or equity raisings, or general corporate advice, we strive to provide exceptional service and outcomes to our corporate clients.
We represent companies at every stage of their growth, from start-up entities seeking structuring advice through to mature companies seeking to realise value for their shareholders. Our particular approach to corporate advisory services is to understand the competitive environment in which our clients operate so that the advice we provide is practical, realistic and commercial. We take a position on advice we are asked to provide and deliver it in a straight-forward manner.
We regularly advise on in the following areas:
- Mergers, acquisitions & divestments;
- Capital raising from seed capital and angel investing to IPO’s;
- Loans, convertible debt and registration of security interests on the PPSR;
- Managed investment schemes and Australian Financial Services regulations;
- Competition law and the Consumer and Competition Act;
- Corporate governance, compliance and director’s duties; and
- Shareholder disputes.