Disputes arise out of all types of commercial arrangements – whether written, verbal or implied. The terms of these arrangements are often unclear, or are breached, and give rise to a dispute.
Our litigation lawyers can assist you across a broad range of commercial and contractual disputes, including:
- business sale contracts;
- general commercial agreements, such as terms of trade;
- mortgages, securities and guarantees;
- advising and acting for clients in a range of Personal Property Securities Act 2009 (Cth) matters;
- disputes involving companies, trusts and partnerships; and
- Australian Competition & Consumer Law breaches.
Further reading on this topic includes: