To get out of a franchise agreement, consider your options carefully
Table of Contents
- What Can Franchisees Do to End the Franchise Agreement?
- What can Franchisors Do to End a Franchise Agreement?
- Terminating a Franchise Agreement
- Terminating a Franchise Agreement Under the Terms of the Contract
- Other Ways to Terminate a Franchise Agreement
- What are the Consequences of Terminating a Franchise Agreement?
A franchise agreement is a legally binding commitment for the term of the franchise with restrictions on exiting early.
Franchisors and franchisees must follow different steps if they believe they have grounds to unilaterally terminate the agreement. This will always depend on the ...