Rouse Lawyers is an established and fast growing corporate and commercial law firm with large modern offices in the James St precinct of Brisbane. We have a high-performance culture with a supportive and collaborative team environment.
We pride ourselves on exemplary client service. The protection of our clients’ businesses is our number one priority. This is demonstrated by our holistic and full-service approach to the delivery of legal services.
Due to the continuing growth of our core commercial practice, an exciting opportunity has arisen; we are currently seeking a lawyer with 2 + years’ PAE in commercial law to join our leading commercial team.
Experience in the followings areas is desirable:
- Business sales and acquisitions.
- Leasing (acting for both landlords and tenants)
- Franchising (acting for both franchisors and franchisees)
- Preparing Shareholders Agreements / basic business structure understanding
- Drafting general business contracts such as terms of trade and supply agreements
Specific experience in one or more of the following would be a bonus:
- Technology contracts and Privacy
- Start-up advisory and capital raising
This is a perfect role to grow your skills and experience whilst working alongside supportive and experienced senior transactional lawyers with an exciting and varied client base.
In this role, you will enjoy working with several well-known and emerging organisations across a wide variety of commercial matters.
You will be a detailed and technical lawyer with sharp drafting skills who is able to deliver astute and practical legal advice.
In addition to your technical skills, we are looking for someone who is:
- Genuinely client-focused – you put clients first
- Driven and shows initiative
- Willing to work hard and seeks excellence in their work
- A team player who is goal orientated
Above market salary on offer commensurate with experience.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted prior to interviewing.
Applications by covering letter and resume to [email protected] and will be held in strict confidence.