Eloise is a strong commercial litigator focused on developing strategies which achieve optimal outcomes for our clients. She is a dedicated and integral member of the Commercial Litigation and Corporate & Commercial teams at Rouse Lawyers, ensuring that our representation is cost effective, efficient and responsive to our clients’ commercial focus. Eloise holds a Master of Laws, majoring in Commercial Litigation.
Eloise is experienced in managing and running commercial litigation matters in State and Federal jurisdictions, including court appearances.
With a proven track record of achieving timely outcomes for our clients through negotiation, mediation and interlocutory proceedings, Eloise’s success is also evidenced by client recommendations.
Eloise acts for clients in a range of areas, including commercial and contractual disputes, director, shareholder and partnership disputes, building and construction disputes, property and leasing disputes, restraint of trade matters, defamation law and employment law.
Some of Eloise’s recent success includes:
- enforcing subcontractors charges pursuant to the Subcontractors’ Charges Act 1974 (Qld) against an insolvent construction company in the Supreme Court of Queensland;
- steering matters toward early resolution by engaging in alternative dispute resolution processes, such as mediation, settlement conferences and negotiation; and
- utilising pre-trial procedures , including seeking interlocutory orders and directions, to achieve a resolution of disputes for our clients in the most efficient and effective manner.
Corporate & Commercial
Eloise is also a valuable member of the Corporate & Commercial Team at Rouse Lawyers, assisting to provide a holistic approach to key commercial legal services for a range of local, national and international business entities.
Eloise’s recent corporate and commercial experience includes:
- corporate insolvency matters;
- assisting companies and businesses to manage disputes and risk;
- drafting and negotiating commercial contracts; and
- debt recovery matters (including issuing and negotiating withdrawal of statutory demands and enforcing and setting aside judgements).
Eloise is admitted as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia.