Christina is a tech-savvy commercial lawyer with an in depth understanding of technology, media and telecommunications law. She combines a top tier background with in-house experience, providing a great blend of technical and commercial nous.
Christina is working with a mix of fast growth tech businesses and other commercial clients at Rouse. She embodies the ‘can do’ attitude that our clients expect.
Christina was admitted in 2013 and has worked with a top tier firm, later working in-house at an international telecommunications company. Christina’s experience in contract negotiations and drafting complex legal documents in both the domestic and international jurisdiction give her the ability to provide legal advice within a local and global context.
Corporate & Commercial
Christina has strong negotiation skills and excellent attention to detail. Her commercial experience includes:
- Advising on telecommunication service agreements
- Advising on Software as a Service (SaaS) agreements for both suppliers and end-users
- Advising on Privacy / Law matters including the disclosure of personal information and the creation of privacy policies
- Advising on Terms of Trade including credit application documentation and processes
- Advising on Reseller/Distribution agreements
- Acting on the purchase and sales of businesses
- Advising on and negotiating retail and commercial leases